Application period is by December 16, (Fri.), 2022.
(Acceptance of applications will be closed once all exhibition spaces are occupied, even if before December 16.)
The Organizer reserves the right to reject applications if the exhibit of the Applicant is considered counter to the purpose of the exhibition.
The Organizer will not be liable for any damages caused by this.
Payment of Exhibit Space Fee
After the exhibition application is approved by the Organizer, exhibition applicants will be billed for booth fees. Exhibition applicants must complete payment into the specified bank account by wire transfer by the deadline listed on the invoice. In addition, exhibition applicants shall be responsible for any applicable transfer fees. If these booth fees are not received by the deadline, the Organizer may cancel your application.
|Payment Deadline: January 31 (Tue.), 2023
Please pay the total fee by January 31 (Tue.), 2023
You are required to make a bank transfer to the bank account specified on the invoice. Please note that bank-handling charges are the liability of the Applicant.
In case of cancellation, the Applicant should submit a request to the Organizer for approval by written notice. The following cancellation fee is charged.
(The date the Organizer receives a written notification of cancellation from the exhibitor shall be considered the date of cancellation.)
|Deadline of Cancellation (in writing)
|On or before Jan. 31 (Tue.) 2023
||50% of Total Exhibit Booth Fees
|After Feb. 1 (Wed.) 2023
||100% of Total Exhibit Booth Fees
In the event that the Applicant have not yet remitted the proper amount as noted above, the Applicant must remit it immediately. If the applicants have already remitted more than the amount noted above, the excess amount will be refunded by the Organizer.
(with transfer fees paid by the exhibition applicant)
Cancellation by the Organizer
- The Organizer will cancel the exhibit without any admonition when the exhibitor is determined as a crime syndicate, a member of a crime syndicate, an affiliate of a crime syndicate, a corporate extortionist, a social activist, etc. (collectively referred to as “antisocial forces”), or if it is determined that the exhibitor is not fit to this exhibition.
- In such a case, the Organizer is not liable for any damage inflicted to the corresponding exhibitor. Also, the Organizer is allowed to demand compensation of damages caused by this to the corresponding exhibitor. Any paid exhibition fee will not be refunded.
- In such a case, the Organizer will not be responsible for any payment.
The Organizer reserves the right to decide booth allocation taking the following into consideration: the overall zoning plan, the type and scale of exhibits, demonstration plans and application date, etc.
Prohibition of Reselling Renting Booth
The Applicant can not rent, resell, exchange, or sell the booth allotted for the exhibitior, without obtaining permission from the Organizer.
Sharing a Booth by Two or More Exhibitors
If two or more companies share a booth, the representative of these exhibitors should make an application and inform the Organizer of the names of other exhibitors as co-exhibitors.
Installation and Removal of Exhibition Materials
- Delivery and installation of exhibiting materials must be carried out during the specific period designated by the Organizer. The facilities within the booth must be installed before 4 p.m. on the last day of installation period. The Organizer reserves the right to dispose of the booth in whatever manner the Organizer thinks appropriate, if the applicants do not install the exhibiting materials by the above time and date. If this happens, the applicants must pay the designated cancellation charge (100% of the exhibit space fee) to the Organizer.
- If the Applicant must delivery, move, and remove the exhibiting materials during the period of the exhibition, the Applicant must obtain permission of the Organizer before commencement of such activities.
- The exhibiting materials must be removed from the booths by the stated time and date. The exhibiting materials left within the booth after this time and date will be removed by the Organizer at the Applicants' expense.
Use of the Exhibiton Space
- The Applicant should exhibit the products which fulfill the purposes of this exhibition and which are specified on the application form.
- All demonstrations or any other advertising and sales activities shall be restricted to areas inside the company’s booth. The Applicant shall be held responsible for ensuring that the passageways near the booth will not become congested because of its demonstrations or any other advertising and sales activities.
- The Applicant must give sufficient consideration to making sure that the decorations and designs of its booth do not block the adjacent booths of other companies. If a complaint is lodged from an adjacent booth, the Organizer shall determine the need for changing the decorations and/or designs from the standpoint of running and managing the exhibition. If changes are judged to be necessary, the exhibitor of said booth must agree to such changes.
- The Organizer shall have the right to restrict display items that are deemed problematic because of the sound they emit, the method of operation, materials, or any other reasons. It also has the right to prohibit or remove display items that do not match the objectives of the exhibition, based on the standpoint of running and managing the exhibition. This authority shall cover people, actions, printed matter and any other matters which the Organizers regard as being problematic.
- In the aforementioned clause, if there is a need for restrictions or removal, the Organizer shall not be held responsible and the exhibitor cannot make a claim against the Organizers for any expenses that accrue in conjunction with said restrictions or removal.
- The Applicant should exhibit the products which fulfill the purposes of this exhibition.
- Exhibits prohibited by Japanese laws cannot be displayed in this exhibition. The Organizer does not tale any responsibility regarding the troubles made by violation.
Custody and protection Exhibits
The Organizer will take security measures such as hiring security guards for custody and protection of exhibits at the site; however, will not be liable for damages or any other compensation for fire, theft, loss, damage or any other accident.
The Applicant must be responsible for any or all damages caused by the carelessness of himself or his agents to exhibition, facilities, materials, building, or people.
Alternation and Cancellation of Exhibition
If the exhibition is canceled or indefinitely postponed due to a natural disaster, large-scale spread of an infectious disease, restrictions or requests from the government, official body, or other public organizations, inability to use the land or building where the event is to be held, or any other unavoidable circumstance or force majeure, the Organizer shall refund the booth fees according to the table below. However, the Organizer shall bear no responsibility for any other expenses incurred by exhibitors for the sake of the exhibition.
|Deadline of Cancellation (in writing)
|On or before to January 31, 2023 (Tue.)
||100% of booth fees (total including tax)
|February 1 (Wed.) - April 30 (Sun.)
||70% of booth fees (total including tax)
|May 1 (Mon.) - June 9 (Fri.)
||50% of booth fees (total including tax)
|June 10 (Sat.) - June 18 (Sun.)
Non-issuance of invitations
Exhibition applicants shall not be permitted to request the issuance of invitations and other documentation required for visas from the Organizer.
The Organizer shall retain the right to make the final decision regarding any matters not stipulated in the Exhibition Rules and Regulations, or if there are any questions and doubts regarding the Exhibition Rules and Regulations.
Both parties hereto agree that the Tokyo District Court shall have Jurisdiction over any litigation between the parties arising from this "The Provison of Exhibition Agreement". In the case of such proceedings, all provisions shall be interpreted on the basis of the Japanese language version of this The Provison of Exhibition Agreement and in accordance with the laws of Japan.
If there are issues not defined in this exhibition agreement or doubts regarding its interpretation, the Organizer shall have the right to make the final decision.